- If you are a New Member you will receive an email from WordPress which will contain your log in details. Please check your Junk Mail folder if this is not received within 5 minutes.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password’ link; this will allow you to change your password to something memorable. You will then be directed to the NWEEG website: please follow steps 5 -11.
- If you are an existing member please go to the NWEEG website and click Member Log In and key in the username (yours or a colleague’s email address) and your password.
- This should take you to your Member page. On this page you can view your tickets, the events you have already booked on to, your account details, the Awards Nominations and you can download all of the previous presentations from the resources page.
Booking onto Events
- Click on the tab at the top of the page called Events, which will take you to the Events page.
- The list of the Events is organised in date order.
- Input the number of tickets required by you into the quantity box.
- If you are an Individual Member, you have one free ticket.
- If you are a Corporate Member you have four free tickets.
- The ticket price will be shown on this page, please note that the price will be cleared once you have viewed the basket.
- Click ‘Add to basket’.
- Once you have added all of the tickets you need for all of the events you wish to attend, click ‘View Basket’. There should only be a cost here if you have booked more than your allotted amount of tickets.
- Check that you are happy with your order, then click proceed to check out.
- If this is your first time on the website, you will need to input your details.
Please input your details and any other people who are attending with you into each of the Attendee Information columns, then scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Place Order’.
- You will receive an email confirming the tickets you have booked.
If you have forgotten your password please click on the “I have forgot my password link”. This will then send you a new password. (please make sure you check your junk folder if you don’t recieve this in a few minutes.)