WHY join nweeg?
Connect with like-minded people in similar roles and establish great business relationships.
Gain unrestricted, personal access to specialist NWEEG skills and employee engagement tools.
Share knowledge and experience of best practice and engagement techniques with others.
Mentor and be mentored in NWEEG’s Business Exchange Programme. Let’s help each other.
- Three full day Conferences in 2020 instead of just one
- More Member-Chosen Special Interest Group events
- Never-seen-at-NWEEG-before professional Keynote Presenters
- 6 x Interactive NWorkshop sessions at each Conference
- NWEEG Awards to be a stand-alone event as a black-tie gala ceremony
- Option to bring guests from a non-member organisation to Special Interest Groups
- NWEEG Engagement Tool – your personalised workbook and online course
- NWEEG Member Exchange option – to build buddy/mentoring relationships
- New venues used across the North West
- The Community feel – Delivering a challenging, friendly and fun environment
- Your choice of Individual, Corporate or Premium Memberships
- Membership costs remain the same as in 2018 and 2019
- Opportunity to participate in the Best of the North West Survey 2020
- Corporate and Premium Members can host and present a Special Interest Group
- Social Media Activity to share your good news and company highlights
- Access to private LinkedIn Group, with over 1350 members
- The opportunity to be Conference Sponsors of an event
- Participate and get involved in the Group as much as you like
A growing number of business leaders and HR professionals use NWEEG as their go-to source of employee engagement.
NWEEG Members from the North West’s leading organisations employ 1.2million people combined.
NWEEG Members contribute significantly to the UK economy as major employers.
- NWEEG Membership